Summer not only brings great weather to Southern California, but it brings weddings too! While most weddings proceed without any major problems or interruptions, it always helps to plan ahead and protect yourself from the unexpected.
What if your venue suddenly goes out of business? What if the bridal salon loses your dress? What if your caterer backs out?
Wedding insurance is an easy and affordable way to put your mind at ease for that special day. Investing in a Wedding Protector Plan provides you and your family with several different types of coverage and coverage enhancements for the big wedding day, your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Plus, you also have the option to add liability insurance, which includes an option to add liquor liability.
The coverages listed below are all available on a single policy and can be purchased with increasing limits of coverage.
- Cancellation / Postponement
- Lost Deposits
- Additional Expenses
- Event Photographs & Video
- Event Gifts
- Special Attire Coverage
- Special Jewelry Coverage
- Liability Insurance (optional)
- Liquor Liability (optional)
Ask yourself the following questions, then see if the Wedding Protector Plan makes sense for you to purchase:
- Does your wedding cost more than $10,000?
- Will you be placing more than $1,000 in deposits with various vendors?
- Have you made a deposit on the wedding dress?
- Are you having a rehearsal dinner within 48 hours of the wedding?
- Will you hire the services of a photographer or videographer?
- Will the guests bring gifts to the reception?
If you were able to answer “yes” to at least 2 of the questions, you should strongly consider wedding insurance. However, if you answered “yes” to 3 or more of the questions, purchasing wedding insurance is an absolute necessity for that special day!
For as little as $160, you can protect your financial investment, while offering you and your family the peace of mind that you deserve as you plan that memorable day. Give us a call to discuss your wedding insurance options.